Call for HSA Digital Fellow
The Haitian Studies Association (HSA) is seeking a Digital Fellow to help expand and develop the Association’s digital platforms. The fellowship’s responsibilities include:
- Managing the HSA Open-Access Platform, a curated digital platform where HSA members can freely share and access their publications.
- Supporting the production and dissemination of public scholarship, including the creation of a Decolonizing Haitian Studies syllabus
- Helping ensure that information is posted to social media in an effective and timely manner
- Membership and participation in the HSA’s Growth and Futures committee
- Other related duties as assigned
- The Fellowship will run from July 2022 to June 2023.
- The Fellow will receive HSA annual membership and free conference admission for the duration of the fellowship.
- The Digital Fellow will receive an annual stipend of $10,000.
- The role will vary between 10-15 hours per week
- Current or recent graduate student with experience developing and implementing digital media strategies and interest in digital humanities, public scholarship, and/or decoloniality.
- Reading proficiency in English, Kreyòl, and French.
- Writing proficiency in English, Kreyòl, and French
- Reading proficiency in Spanish and/or Portuguese
Complete the following form and upload your curriculum vitae with the following information: your name, your email & contact information, names and email addresses of two references, one-page cover letter describing your experiences, background, and interest in this position.
Deadline to submit has passed.