Become a member
Twenty-Second Annual Conference – Brown University, Providence, Rhode Island
Membership to the association is open to all persons interested in advancing its goals and objectives, regardless of ideological persuasion, ethnic origin, occupation, residence, gender, or academic discipline. HSA is led by a Steering Committee which is responsible for establishing the organization’s policies and orientation.
- HSA Regular Annual Membership (with JOHS): US $75.00
- HSA Student Annual Membership (with JOHS) US $50.00
- Regular Annual Haiti-based Membership (no JOHS subscription): US $20.00
- Student Annual Haiti-based Membership (no JOHS subscription): US $10.00
To Become a Member or Renew your Membership:
Step 1: Fill out the online Membership Form
Step 2: Payment options:
1. Pay through the online form.
2. Pay directly on our payment site.
3. Pay by check, complete the application form and bring a check to our next conference.
If you would like to make a donation please visit the Support H.S.A. page.
If you have any questions regarding membership options and/or payments please visit our Contact Us page.