The Haitian Women’s Collective – Research Fellow
The ideal student would work with HWC to develop data profiles and conduct research on women and girl issues and join a team of women dedicated to transforming development and addressing priorities for women in Haiti.
- Conduct research on Haitian Women to compile data in key areas related to the SDGs
- Develop a process for enhancing our resources as we develop a “think tank” approach to our work
- Research the alignment of funding with identified needs of Haitian women
- Work with the HWC team to identify priorities for program and funding alignment
- General knowledge and interest on the needs of women in developing countries
- Understands the importance applying of an antiracist and women’s empowerment lens
- Experience working in the nonprofit, Women’s rights, international development sector is a plus; but not required
- Interested in making a difference Excellent computer and research skills
- Fluency in French or Haitian Kreyol is preferred
$1,000 per semester stipend
Duration of the internship
June through August 2023. Possibility of extension until December 2023 based on performance and Intern’s availability.
*This is a virtual position
Interested students can send a resume, a cover letter and a sample of their written work or previous research paper to : firstname.lastname@example.org